At least the one I didn't get the pleasure of dealing with didnt.I am a provider and called with what should have been a fairly simple issue to deal with.

The representative I dealt with was foreign and spoke very well actually. But, he had a difficult time understanding what I was asking. I was on the phone an hour while he "researched" what should have been a simple issue. I asked 4 times to speak with a Supervisor!

The first time he ignored me, the last 3 he put me on hold, I presume to get his supervisor. Each time he came back more flustered than before! If you are going to hire foreigners, then the least you could do is have a supervisor with enough of a back bone to get on the phone and deal with a providers office to sort out what the issue is, on behalf of YOUR customer!

This call should have taken 10 minutes to figure out tops!

I am not supporting this with anything due to the nature of the complaint and the fact that I am Hippa compliant!

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Blue Cross And Blue Shield Of Minnesota. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Blue Cross And Blue Shield Of Minnesota.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Insurance category for more informed decision or compare Blue Cross And Blue Shield Of Minnesota to other companies on our site.

Comments